Permits & Applications

Contractor Cash Security Application

  • A $5,000 cash security (or $50/sf, whichever is greater) from the Contractor is required by the City prior to any excavation of City Property/Street/Sidewalks
  • Once the cash security payment is received, a Road Opening Permit may be submitted

Contractor Cash Security Application (PDF)

Road Opening Permit

Road Opening Permit (PDF)

Trench Permit

  • All excavators must obtain a permit prior to the creation of a trench made for a             construction-related purpose on public or private land or rights-of-way.
  • State Information about Trenches

Trench Permit (PDF)   

Application to Connect to City Water/Sewer/Drain

  • Connection Plan designed by Massachusetts Registered Civil Engineer is required

Connect to City Sewer/Water/Drain (PDF)   

Trash Fee Abatement Form

Trash Fee Abatement Form (PDF)

Fill Authorization Form

Online Fill Authorization Form