Common Advanced Features
Call Transfer without Consultation
Quickly respond to customers by transferring incoming calls to the appropriate party or to an off-site facility.
To use Call Transfer without Consultation:
- Press the “Transfer” button on your phone.
- Dial the phone number or extension of your destination party. Use the “Transfer” button to designate the end of your number.
Call Transfer with Consultation
Announce your caller to a colleague or briefly explain a caller issue to be resolved.
To use Call Transfer with Consultation:
- Press the “Transfer” button. Your caller is now on hold.
- Dial the phone number or extension of your destination party.
- When the second party answers, you can speak privately before you connect to your original caller. When you are ready to connect all parties, press the “Transfer” button.
- Hang up and your transfer is complete.
Call Transfer Direct to Voicemail
- Quickly transfer the caller to a specific voicemail box.
Put the call on hold.
- Dial *55 and the phone number or extension of your destination party.
- Hang up and the incoming caller will be transferred directly to the destination voicemail box.
Often it’s more efficient to get your colleagues or clients on the phone at the same time. 3-Way Calling makes
it easy for multiple parties to collaborate on a call.
To connect a three-party conference:
- Connect to the first party.
- Press the “Conference” button on your phone.
- Dial the second party.
- When the second party answers press the “Conference” button again.